Dirty carpet? Busy family? Messy pets? Call ACT I – we use BIODEGRADABLE and ORGANIC PRODUCTS – Safe for you, your family, furry friends & the Environment!
Orange County Truck Mounted Steam Carpet Cleaning
Steam carpet cleaning is the only cleaning method classified as “deep cleaning”. All the others are considered “light surface cleaning” because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile. Also, all other methods leave large amounts of cleaning agent in the carpet after cleaning which can be unhealthy to pets or sensitive allergies.
Description of Carpet Cleaning
This method is frequently called “steam” cleaning due to the fine spray of water used to force dirt out of the carpet which is sucked up by the vacuum slot immediately in front of the spray. Seldom is real live steam used, however. This process consists of spraying a solution of water and detergent into the carpet pile and recovering the water and soil with a powerful vacuum into a holding tank. This can be done from a truck-mounted unit outside the home with only the hose and floor tool brought in.
Our OC CARPET CLEANING PROCESS – 7 Step Process
2. Prespray – application of presray removes dirt on contact
3. Move Furniture such as dining tables, chairs, end tables
4. Truck Mount Steam Carpet Cleaning using Biodegradable Cleaning Products
5. Place Foam Blocks and Paper Protectors Squares under furniture
6. Deodorizer Applied – Usually an additional Charge
7. Application of Stain Shield – Optional for an additional Charge